3.8.15

TOP FIVE AFFORDABLE MAKEUP PRODUCTS


There's something I have to confess... I own A LOT of drugstore makeup.  And I'm not ashamed, although my purse might be as I'm always spending! I just love makeup so much - all the colours and brands and designs and the packaging and the product itself and I could just go on and on and on. And after collecting makeup for at least 2 years now, I have come across some (affordable!) gems which I just have to share with you.


The first product is the Model and Co. Lip Laquer in the colour Creme Brulee. It's actually the perfect combination of nude and pink and has such great staying power that I've worn this non-stop since I bought it. I should probably give my other lip prods some love so they don't feel left out.

Next is Maybelline's Volum Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara (what a long name!). I swear this is the best mascara to ever grace the planet. It doesn't clump, smudge, or look cakey, instead it opens my eyes SO MUCH and makes my eyes look amazing. I love it!

I think my most used product out of all of these must be Rimmel's Professional Eyebrow Pencil. I have used it almost every single day since I purchased it, and I wouldn't want to live a day without it. What I love most about this is that I can choose how much I fill in my brows depending on my mood, the occasion, and the rest of my makeup. It's so buildable and results in such a nice finish.


I have been wearing Rimmel's 60 seconds nail polish in the shade Princess Pink non-stop this month. It is seriously the perfect natural colour - mostly nude but with the slightest hint of pink so that it is practically the same colour as my nails, but darker. The finish is so glossy and smooth, and I can even wear it to school without the teachers noticing and getting me in trouble for wearing nail polish.

Lastly I want to include my Mineral Primer from Nude by Nature, which for some reason isn't available anymore. This was the best I could find - I think it's the same product but with a different name and design. If I wear a BB-cream or foundation, this primer HAS to go under it. Without it everything slides off my oily face within 2 hours. Such a lifesaver.

Now, there's something I have to tell you all. As I am such a procrastinator and as a result don't post blog posts as much as I really should, I decided that this month I'm going to challenge myself to 2 or 3 good quality posts per week. Mondays will be "Makeup Monday", Fridays will be "Fashion Friday", and I might post a lifestyle post another time during the week  if I feel like it. Hopefully you're excited (I definitely am!) and have a fabulous rest of the week :)

Bridget xx

No comments :

Post a Comment