23.3.15

ULTA 3 COLOUR ME PRETTY LIPSTICK CRAYONS // REVIEW

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing a pack of Ulta 3 Colour Me Pretty Lipstick Crayons. I've used them a few times already and so far I'm loving them!


The colours in the pack are pretty peach, pink flamingo, and pretty affair. They are all so beautiful, I can't pick a favourite! 


They claim to be smooth, moisturising and fragrance free with a non-sticky texture, and you will be pleased to know that everything they say is true! The lipstick crayons have a dewy/matte finish, which is great as my hair does not stick to my lips when I go out on windy days, but my lips still feel moisturised. They also glide on easily when applying.

The colours (pretty peach, pink flamingo, and pretty affair) are absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes I even mix two of them together to achieve a different colour. I think the one I have used the most is Pretty Peach, as it was recently summer. Now as it is Autumn I think I will be using Pretty Affair a lot more than the others.

I really like the name "lipstick crayons' - It's very fitting as they are not matte like lipsticks, and not dewy like crayons - they are a mixture of both!

Overall, this pack of lipstick crayons by Ulta 3 have been amazing - definitely worth the buy!

What do you guys think? Would you buy these lipstick crayons?

Bridget xx

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love a lip crayon and these look gorgeous. Such perfect colours for Spring too, lovely post hun :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Lip crayons are my fave, if I do say so myself. xx

      Delete