1.4.15

MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST // 2015

So... it's almost my birthday! 

I'm turning 15 next Tuesday, and obviously I'm exited, because seriously who isn't exited for their birthday? I mean... friends + fun + sweet food + presents = the best day ever!


1 // Tartan dress - dotti
2 // My Wonderful World of Fashion book
3 // Zoella make-up bag
4 // The Pointlessbook 2
5 // Black Jellies
6 // Cher Lloyd - Sorry I'm Late
7 // A Black Leather Jacket - Cotton On
8 // Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara
9 // Disruption - Jessica Shirvington
10 // Isla and the Happily Ever After
11 // Incredible Things perfume by Taylor Swift
12 // A shopping trip with my mum <3
13 // A pot of chocolate almonds (yum yum)
14 // The latest Dolly and Girlfriend magazines
15 // The Fault in our Stars movie on dvd

This was quite a short post today, but as the holidays start next week I will have lots more posts coming your way soon! There's some exiting stuff coming, and even a collab!

Bridget xx



4 comments :

  1. I love that Tartan dress! Dolly is such a great store.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I find such good stuff in there :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous birthday. I'm an April baby too. I really want Alfie's new book as well as a leather jacket. x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think april babies are the best, don't you think? ahaha

      Delete